Dental Implant Services Houston, Tx
The days of having a choice of only missing teeth, bridges or partial dentures are gone. We here at Progressive Dental offer Dental Implant Services.
The benefits include:
- Improved confidence from having a great smile.
- No embarrassment of removing dentures.
- No need for adhesives or pastes for dentures.
- Dental Implants are durable.
Quick guide to what is involved in your Dental Implant Service.
1) We will develop a comprehensive individual plan to fit your unique situation.
2) Next, the tooth root implant, which is a small post made of titanium, is placed into the bone socket of the missing tooth. The jawbone will heal, and grows around the implanted metal post, anchoring it securely in the jaw. The healing process can take from six to 12 weeks.
3) Once the implant has bonded to the jawbone, a small connector post — called an abutment — is attached to the post to securely hold the new tooth. To make the new tooth or teeth, we will impressions of your teeth, and create a model of your bite (which captures all of your teeth, their type, and arrangement. We will base the new tooth on this model.
4) We will match the color and look of your teeth, making your smile look natural and you more confident.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment to improve your smile!